- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the main purpose of survey of related studies?
To avoid duplication
To know methods of attack
To know what is already known
Insight into methods.
Professor X develops a test of emotional intelligence. Which of the following represent convergent and discriminate evidence?
The test correlates highly with another test of emotional intelligence and is uncorrelated with self-efficacy
The test correlates with highly with another test of emotional intelligence and is highly correlated with self-efficacy
The test does not correlate with another test of emotional intelligence, but does correlate with self-efficacy
The test does not correlate with other tests of emotional intelligence nor with self- efficacy
Under which of the following research method is not applicable?
A one tailed hypothesis predicts........
The lottery result
The frequency of the effect
The direction of the effect
What is the basic purpose of ETJO survey?
To assess the feasibility of collecting job-vacancy and turnover data by occupation
To analyze the problem of labor shortage
To assess the motivation level of employees
To analyze the factor contributing towards employee turnover
Hypothesis refers to
The outcome of an experiment
A conclusion drawn from an experiment
A form of bias in which the subject tries to outguess the experimenter
A tentative statement about the relationship
If a test measures a single construct then
The items should correlate with the total score
The items should not correlate with the total score
The test should not correlate with other measures of the same construct
There must be a reliable alternative form.
Which of the following is the least obtrusive and most accurate method for recording data in an interview?
Writing notes after the interview
Which of the following is a step of historical research?
to collect the data
to criticize the data
to identify the problem
. All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.