- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is the correct order of Stevens' four levels of measurement?
Interval, nominal, ordinal, ratio
Nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio
Ratio, interval, nominal, ordinal
Ordinal, nominal, ratio, interval
Which of the following is not one of the seven major parts to the research report?
Which opinion is not correct?
Education is a subject of concurrent list of VII schedule of Constitution of India
University Grants commission is a statutory body
Patent, inventions, design, copyright and trademarks are the subject of concurrent list
Indian Council of Social Science Research is a statutory body related to research in social sciences
The following cannot be located with the help of an Ogive
The meaning of Crossed Reaction Experimental Design is
Such an experimental design where all the reactions are carried out with the subjects in a sequential fashion
Such an experimental design where the subject related errors are eliminated
Both of the above are correct
None of the above is correct
........ refers to inferring about the whole population based on the observations made on a small part.
how many points should a rating scale have?
Somewhere from 4 to 11 points
The relationship showing increase in the value of one variable (height) and corresponding decrease in the other variable (weight) is termed as
a direct interview is always
A researcher is doing a study of peer groups in middle school. She interviews 5 girls and 5 boys. She is doing a grounded theory study; hence, she decides to generate her codes as she scans through her transcriptions of her data. These codes are labeled
Post hoc codes
A priori codes
Master list codes
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.