- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
All of the following are common characteristics of experimental research except:
it relies primarily on the collection of numerical data
it can produce important knowledge about cause and effect
it uses the deductive scientific method
it rarely is conducted in a controlled setting or environment
A positive correlation is present when ........
two variables move in opposite directions.
two variables move in the same direction.
one variable goes up and one goes down
several variables never change.
Logic of induction is very close to
the logic of sampling
the logic of observation
the logic of the controlled variable
none of the above
What is the aim of educational research?
Identifying major problems that need to be solved
Searching for the new facts and principles underlying the process of education
Identifying the aims of education
Identifying the values that need to be inculcated in the pupils.
The term unconscious motivation describes the key idea of
In which of the following city Central Road research Institute is located?
The case study is the study of a
Single community or family.
Single unit done intensively to bring out the processes and dynamics underlying its problems and functioning.
Which of the following terms is a sequencing effect that occurs from the order in which the treatment conditions are administered?
None of the above
Systematic sampling procedure is a kind of
While conducting experimental research a researcher should control the
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.