- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following represents the most general conceptualization in qualitative data analysis?
The decline of the British Empire should have spelt the decline of English. This statement is a/an
When a Research worker do not has the desired ability of reporting of research, then the work carried out by him, will be of
Good grade quality
Excellent grade quality
Low grade quality
In case of ANOVA if there are no treatment effects at all, then F-ratio will be
Any value between 1. 0-1%.
Which of the following is not an assumption underlying testing and measurement?
Various approaches to measuring aspects of the same thing can be useful
Error is rarely present in the measurement process
Present-day behavior predicts future behavior
Testing and assessment benefit society
Which form of reasoning is the process of drawing a specific conclusion from a set of premises?
Concerning"authorship" in educational research, intellectual ownership is predominantly a function of
Level of higher education
Factual aims of research has the quality of
Foundation on human values
All the above
The final result of a study will be more accurate if the sample drawn is
fixed by quota
representative to the population
The experimental study is based on:
The manipulation of variables
Survey of literature
Replication of research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.