- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the process involved in descriptive research?
investigation and generalizations of the events of the past
Description recording analysis and interpretation of the present condition
All of the above
The advantage of research report writing in a scientific manner is known as
What conclusions should you draw regarding this study?
The correlation was significant
The correlation was not significant
A small relationship exists
No relationship exists
Field testing of the questionnaire shows that
Respondents are willing to co-operate
Respondents are not willing to co-operate
Respondents do not like any participation
All of the given options
That, which cannot be observed by another person, is called
A formal statement of the research question or ``purpose of research study'' generally.......
Is made prior to the literature review
Is made after the literature review
Will help guide the research process
Both B and C
The sampling technique in which every element of the population has an equal, nonzero probability of being selected in a sample, is called
field of research borrowed the term workshop from
What general type of research is focused on collecting information to help a researcher advance an ideological or political position?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.