- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In studying the public opinion
Action Research is applied
Field Study method is applied
Scaling method is applied
Survey Research is applied
Which of the following is classified in the category of the developmental research?
All the above
The specific cultural conventions or statements that people who share a culture hold to be true or false are called ........
While studying color preferences, the method of paired comparison was introduced by Cohn in
What is the defining characteristic of experimental research?
focuses only on local problems
resistance to manipulation
manipulation of the independent variable
the use of open-ended questions
Who said Educational Research is that activity which is directed toward development of science of behaviour in educational situation?
W. S. Monroe
j. w. Best.
W. M. Travers
Generally the objective of organizing a workshop is
To develop the research attitude in the researchers
To tell about the research methodology to the new-researchers
To impart practical training of conducting research
None of the above
The correlation between intelligence test scores and grades is
They are not correlated
The main difference between research and non-research is
the type of skills we use to discover something.
the utilization of acceptable scientific methodology to solve problems to create new knowledge.
the quantitative and qualitative methods that are to be used.
all the above.
Which of the following is not relevant to analysis of the research problem?
Isolating the variables that are involved in the problem and clarifying their relationships
Accumulating the facts that might be related to the problem
Attending seminars on research methodology
Proposing various relevant explanations (hypothesis) for the cause of the difficulty.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.