- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A measure has high internal consistency reliability when
Multiple observers obtain the same score every time they use the measure.
Each of the items correlates with other items on the
Participants score at the high end of the scale every time they complete the measure.
Multiple observers make the same ratings using the measure.
A hypothesis in educational research need not be
A compatible with well-attested theories and models.
Logically consistent and pertinent to the question under consideration.
Capable of establishing generalizations that can be applied in many areas of education or other fields.
None of the above.
Consider the following statement: 'Observations, in themselves, are of little statement. ' What is the basis of making such a statement?
They are without any purpose
They must be related to other facts for generalization
They are not systematic and not amenable to scientific interpretation
They are meaningful only if collected by a scientist
Attributes of objects, events or things which can be measured are called
none of the above
The Research design is related to
Formulation of Experimental design
Selection and construction of the tool
All the above
The system analysis relates to
As discussed in chapter 6, when constructing a questionnaire it is important to do each of the following except ........
Use"leading" or"loaded" questions
Use natural language
Understand your research participants
Pilot your test questionnaire
Qualitative researchers view changes in procedures during a study as ........
A good thing
To be avoided
If a researcher conduct a research on finding out which administrative style contributes more to institutional effectiveness, this will be an example of
Ex post facto research
Seeing a very big turnout, it was reported that JD will win the election, the conclusion was based on
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.