- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A key psychodynamic idea is that when unconscious impulses are unacceptable or when they make us anxious; to reduce anxiety, we use
The synopses of research is termed as
base of the problem
blueprint of the problem
mapping of the problem
All of the above
Generalized conclusion on the basis of a sample is technically know as:
Data analysis and interpretation
All of the above
According to Lindquist the types of experimental design are
None of the above
The important characteristics of the survey method is
It is capable for collecting data from a large group (population) simultaneously
Here the work is being carried out on pre-determined problem
The aims of this method are fixed and specific
All the above statements are correct
Time consumed in mall intercept interview is
The Research design is related to
Formulation of Experimental design
Selection and construction of the tool
All the above
Which of the following sampling methods is the best way to select a group of people for a study if you are interested in making statements about the larger population?
Data collected from Economic Times news paper is an example of
Random sampling doesn't:
Make the sample: representative of population
Ensure generalization of result
Reduce error and increase precision of experiment
Maximum experimental variance
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.