- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A ...... scale only assigns numbers to objects to classify the objects according to the characteristic of interest.
Which of the following can be viewed as an effect size indicator?
All of the above
Photocopy of books is not considered appropriate, as it is
violation of intellectual property
difficulty for reading
and act of plagiarism
both B and C
What helps most in identification of the research problem?
Review of related literature
Researcher's own experience
Discussion with the supervisor
All of the above .
After you locate a source, you should write down all details of the reference, except;
Full names of the authors
While editing primary data, we have just to notice the information contained in the questionnaire is
All of the above
Which of the following is least likely to occur as an ethical problem with electronic research?
Privacy could be invaded
People are not likely to be able to stop once they have begun participating.
Debriefing could be avoided
Informed consent cannot be completely monitored
Who have made the greatest contribution in the development of statistical methods?
Research in which the researcher uses the qualitative paradigm for one phase and the quantitative paradigm for another phase is known as ........
mixed method research e. mixed model research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.