- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
'Longitudinal Studies' are a type of
Which of the following is a function of theory?
Integrating and summarizing current knowledge
All of the above are important functions of theory
With whom is impulsiveness associated
learning disabled child
God gifted child
Null, Prediction, Declaration, Question are
Forms of hypothesis.
Types of hypothesis.
None of these.
The research that applies the laws at the time of field study to draw more and more clear ideas about the problem is:
None of these
........ -surveys are more impersonal than face-to-face interviews.
A good Questionnaire is
Significant, novice, and clear topic.
As short as possible.
Psychological and biologically arranged.
Easy to tabulate, summarize and interpret.
Primary data are
more reliable compared to secondary data
depends on the agency collecting the data
depends on the care with which data have been collected
none of the above
The perspective which is concerned with characteristic changes that occur in people as they mature is known as
Which one is called non-probability sampling?
Stratified random sampling
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.