- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
There exists a single most important difference between the reference and bibliography-
The references have the actual page numbers
The references have the last name of the person (Surname) on its first priority
The references have the minute details in order to verify them
All the above are correct
Which of the following best describes interpretive validity?
Ability to generalize the study results across settings
Degree to which a theoretical explanation fits the data
Accurately portraying the meanings given by the participants to what is being studied
Factual accuracy of an account as reported by the researcher
Research undertaken for knowledge sake is
Given the series below X 18 19 20 21 22 23 2425 F 5 6 7 8 9 8 9 5 The mode is
Which of the following need(s) to be obtained when doing research with children?
Informed consent from the parent or guardian
Assent from the child if he or she is capable
Informed consent from the child
Both A and B
Insert the missing number in the following series: 4 16 8 64 ? 256
Sending Questionnaire to a respondent with a request to complete and return by post is called
In order to ensure maximum acceptability of data analysis and its interpretation, the help should be taken from
Graphs and diagrams
Which of the following is a research method that allows a researcher to get information about a large number of subjects relatively inexpensively and easily?
Which of the following terms is a strategy where the researcher actively engages in critical self-reflection about his or her potential biases and predispositions.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.