- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The main purpose of research in education is to ........
Help in the personal growth of an individual
Help the candidate become an eminent educationists
Increase job prospects of an individual
Increase social status of an individual
A Research Report is a formal statement of ........
There is only person who has defined Educational Research. He is
John W. Best.
W. M. Travers.
None of these.
In which study sociometric methods cannot be used with advantage?
The best quality of a researcher is
All the above
What is the process involved in descriptive research?
investigation and generalizations of the events of the past
Description recording analysis and interpretation of the present condition
All of the above
The chief advantage of the conference is
To provide deep insight to the researchers to think over the problem and difficulties lying in the way of scientific progress
To share the ideas, imaginations and innovations with a large community of scientists
Both of the above
None of the above
The objective of case-study is
All the above
Graphs and figures in research theses are important because
They enhance the spontaneity to research faith
They produce the perceptual quality in a research
they enhance the aesthetic sense in a research
All of the above
What is the variable called that a researcher manipulates in an experiment?
None of the given options
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.