- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The research is always -(December-2008)
verifying the old knowledge
exploring new knowledge
filling the gap between knowledge
all of these
Research participants must give what before they can participate in a study?
Hypothesis test may also be called as
........ tests focus on information acquired through the informal learning that goes on in life.
Which of the following is not a characteristic of a research?
Irrelevant data collection
Irrelevant data analysis
All the above
The branch of psychology which (teals with the study of animal behavior is known as
Which of the following uses of Hypothesis is denoting its adequacy in reference to various types of the researches?
It is indispensable in experimental re- searches and make their crucial parts
Hypotheses are essential in Normative survey type researches
In Historical researches there is no scope of hypothesis
All of the above
Sarah is a qualitative researcher studying how children and parents interact in Head Start Centers. As she examines her data (videotapes and transcripts), she jots down notes concerning the interactions, generating hypotheses, suggesting relationships among categories of information she is examining and so on. This process of jotting notes as she examines the data is called
Face sheet coding
Which one of following is generally common in establishment survey and household survey?
The information is to be collected in server method are related to
aim of the research
the attainment of the aim of the research
all of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.