- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The research that applies the laws at the time of the field study to draw more and more clear ideas about the problem is
none of the above
The sum of deviations taken from actual arithmetic mean is
The extent to which we can generalize the results of a study to other participants is called
Which of the following major problem exist with non respondents in survey research?
They tend to be alike in many ways.
Data cannot be analyzed for only part of a sample.
They cannot be found to determine if they are similar to respondents.
They may have different opinions than respondents.
In data analysis of the grounded theory approach, the step which focuses on the main idea, developing the story line, and finalizing the theory is called ........
The decline of the British Empire should have spelt the decline of English. This statement is a/an
What is Survey method?
.... .... .... .... .... .... .. is the lowest inference descriptor of all because it uses the participant's own words.
Who have given the following suggestions about the analysis of data?
- Thinking over data through Meaning Table.
- Carefully examining the problem statements.
- Thinking over the problem like an ordinary person.
- Using various ordinary statistical analysis
Goode, Barr and Scates
George J. Mouly
John W. Best.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.