- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the characteristics is not related to survey method of research ?
It organizes scientific principles.
It is comparatively more difficult and changeable.
It requires imaginary planning.
It is not related with person's qualities
which of the following is the step for preparation of the report
main body of the report-preliminary section-reference section
reference section-preliminary section-main body of the report
preliminary section-main body of the report-reference section
reference section-main body of the report-preliminary section
The correlation between intelligence test scores and grades is:
They are not correlated
Any systematically organized body of verified knowledge about a certain class of facts and events is known as
Which of the following is characteristic of action research?
Variables are tightly controlled
Results are generalizable.
Results demonstrate cause-and-effect relationships.
Data are usually qualitative.
Scientific Psychology came into existence during
What is the full form of abbreviation HFT used in research?
Holzman Inkblot Test
Holfkins Issac Test
Higher Intelligence Test
Hinds Informative Test
Which of the following is not true?
Misrepresenting and creating fraudulent data is dishonest
Misrepresenting data is very easy to detect
Misrepresenting data can be difficult to detect
Breaking confidentiality is not a problem
The research participants are described in detail in which section of the research plan?
In ExPost Facto research the position of the variable is
Generally the Independent variable happened before the research
The researcher begins with single dependent and independent variables
And after it he studies the possible relation in a regressed form
All the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.