- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following independent variables cannot be manipulated in a research study?
Intelligence and other traits
None of the above can be manipulated in a research study
The most difficult sources to locate are;
Policy Reports and Presented Papers
The most frequently occurring number in a set of values is called the ........
Reliability in the fundamental quality of a research which also reflects
Purity of data
Manipulation is always a part of
The Introduction section of the research plan
Gives an overview of prior relevant studies
Contains a statement of the purpose of the study
Concludes with a statement of the research questions and, for quantitative research, it includes the research hypothesis
All of the above
........ means that the participant's identity, although known to the researcher, is not revealed to anyone outside of the researcher and his or her staff.
All the above
The quality of Non-probability sampling is
Easy and convenient selection of the sample
It has no question of probability of selection of an element
It can be analyzed through simple statistical method
All the above are correct
Which of the following perfectly define seminar?
it is the process of promoting the reflective level
it is the process of nurturing the higher education
it is the interactional process of thinking
all of the above
Critical decision area in questionnaire construction is which of the following?
All of the given options
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.