- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
In ........, random assignment to groups is never possible and the researcher cannot manipulate the independent variable.
causal-comparative and co relational research
The important source of hypotheses according to Hatt are
general culture, scientific theory, personal experience and analyzes
investigation, competitive effort and logic
only scientific theory
All of the above
Who said that there are four criteria sources for identifying the problem of educational research?
John C. Torensand
Fred N. Kurlinger
J. C. Almak
George J. Mouley.
The research is (in reference to human nature)
An attitude of inquiry
A method of formulating principles
A systematic and intellectual work
A scientific method
Which one of the following is not a step in non-experimental research?
Determine research problem and hypotheses
All are steps
The types of rating scales universally adopted are
. nominal and ordinal
ratio and interval
nominal and interval
nominal, ordinal, interval and ratio
A one tailed hypothesis predicts ........
The direction of the effect
The frequency of the effect
The lottery result
There are 7 questions to complete.