- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the main purpose of pilot testing?
To accumulate responses
To identify respondent
To identify potential problems
To evaluate the research
Closed form of Questionnaire means
Yes or no response.
A short response.
Checking an item out of given responses.
Restricts the choice of response for the respondent.
the basic principles of problem selection is
novelty of a problem
practicality of a problem
future orientation of a problem
all of the above
The research papers are written to
communicate the research
become popular in the society
gain a lot of money
none of the above
Which of the following is acceptable to establish the fact?
reference in the ancient literature
opinion of some specific people
availability of observable evidence
all of the above
Chi-square test can be appropriately used as
K = 2, df = 1, one expected frequency = 3.
Df greater than 1, but 22 per cent of the expected frequencies are either 2 or 3 or 4.
Df = 6, no expected frequency is smaller than 9.
Df = 6, but one expected frequency is 7.
What is the variable called that a researcher manipulates in an experiment?
None of the given options
When an extraneous variable systematically varies with the independent variable and influences the dependent variable, it is called
Another dependent variable
A confounding variable
A moderating variable
An unreliable variable
Teachers are advised to predict the results of student attitudinal questionnaires, because;
It will help them decide if students answered truthfully.
It gives them a point of comparison against which to judge actual responses.
It will allow them to apply statistical procedures in analyzing results.
It helps them familiarize themselves with the questionnaires.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.