- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The human resources of a workshop is
None of the above
Which is a raw score that has been transformed into standard deviation units?
Researchers use both open-ended and closed-ended questions to collect data. Which of the following statements is true?
Open-ended questions provide qualitative data in the participant's own words
Closed-ended questions provide quantitative data in the participant's own words
Closed-ended questions directly provide qualitative data in the participants' own words
Open-ended questions directly provide quantitative data based on the researcher's predetermined response categories
Which form of reasoning is the process of drawing a specific conclusion from a set of premises?
The difference between ethnographic research and other types of qualitative research is that ethnographers specifically use the concept of"culture" to help understand the results.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Conference is a
Provision to discuss on serious matters
Adequate solution of research problems
Wider manipulation of research inferences
All of the above
A laboratory experiment is a research study in which the variance of all the possible influential independent variables not pertinent to the immediate problem of the investigations is kept at a
What does F-ratio mean?
A ratio between mean SS and mean SS
A ratio which is always more than 1. 0
A ratio between mean S S and mean S S
A ratio between mean SS and mean SS.
Interview which require"Probing" is called
Limitations of research are
due to working condition
known as the research progress in the field
both A and B
decided by the researcher beforehand
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.