- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Best has defined hypothesis as
It is a thoughtful statement
It is a temporary solution
It is a forward thinking
It is an expected happening
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS amongst male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
Searching again and again
Finding solution to any problem
Working in a scientific way to search for truth of any problem
None of the above
Which of the following is not assessed by using essay type questions?
Knowledge of wide content area
Supplying suitable arguments
Detailed description of an event
Which is the best measurement of social status?
Which one of the following is not a source of data ?
Which of the following is most clearly an example of a psychological trait?
Anxiety enduring for months or years
Anxiety over just seeing a spider
Shyness when meeting a stranger for the first time
Depression caused by the loss of a ball game
The middle part of the research synopses is
The middle most part of the research
The final part of the research
The partial part of the research
The complete part of the research
The method of drawing conclusions based on the observation of each and every instance of a population is called
In Non-probability sampling the probability exists of
Limitations of data
Both of the above
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.