- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
'Structured' and 'Unstructured' are two types of
None of these.
Which of the following is not a common element of a research proposal and a research report ?
Objectives and hypotheses
Implications for further research
References to previous research
Sources of information/data
The title page of a research synopsis must be
The historical research is different from experimental research in the process of
Formulation of hypothesis
All of the above
The research which is exploring new facts by using the study of past event is called
Which of the following is classified in the category of the developmental research?
All the above
The interview in which questions are already prepared is called ........
Catharsis means discharge of emotions. A teacher can let off pent-up energy of his disciples through
picnics / excursions
celebration of festivals
All of the above
Quota sampling is used intensively in which type of research?
If an article is sold for Rs. 178 at a loss of 11%; what would be its selling price in order to earn a profit of 11%?
Rs. 222. 50
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.