- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The pragmatist philosophy is most closely associated with which of the following positions?
The incompatibility thesis
The compatibility thesis
The incomparable thesis
The fruitfull thesis
Following are the properties of nominal scale, except;
Suggest no order
Provide categorical information
Provide magnitude of object
If Data Collection stands for 1, formulation of hypothesis for 2, selection of the problem for 3, Methodology for 4, analysis and interpretation of data for 5 and reporting the results for 6, which is the correct sequence of the steps in educational research in code numbers?
1, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4
3, 2, 5, 1, 6, 4
3, 2, 4, 1, 6, 5
3, 2, 4, 1, 5, 6.
If the population on which a study is based is such that all its units can be reached, it is termed as
The researcher has secretly placed him or herself (as a member) in the group that is being studied This researcher may be which of the following?
A complete participant
None of the above
Who has constructed the first intelligence test as a psychologist and made important contributions to our understanding of the thought process?
William Mc Dougall
What does description of the research problem NOT include?
Background of the study
Theories on which it is based
Assumptions underlying it
Review of research done.
Which of the following is a type of criterion-related validity evidence?
Both A and B are correct answers
Three heuristics suggested by Wineburg (1991) for evaluating documents are
Corroboration, sourcing, and contextualization
Sourcing, internal criticism, and external criticism
Corroboration, internal criticism and external criticism
Contextualization, corroboration and Presentism
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.