- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A common test in research demands much priority on
All of the above
The basis of selection of the problem is
Two just opposite experiences
The suggestions given after research
The counseling with experts
All the above
The novice researchers generally commit the following errors,
Refers broad area of study
Narrowing a topic to such an extent that it becomes insignificant for research purposes
Employing unscientific terms of argumentative and biased nature
All of the above
The sources of a problem is
The virgin areas of research
The conclusions whose testing of verifiability is still to be carried out
All of the above
Who authored the book"methods in Social Research"
Goode and Halt
Which correlation co-efficient best explains the relationship between creativity and intelligence?
The meaning of Ex post Facto Research is
The research carried out along with the happening of an incident
The research carried out prior to the incident
The research carried out keeping in mind the possibilities of an incident
The research carried out after the incident
Research problem is selected from the stand point of:
Availability of relevant literature
Which type of interview allows the questions to emerge from the immediate context or course of things?
Interview guide approach
Informal conversational interview
Closed quantitative interview
Standardized open-ended interview
In which way does a ratio scale measurement differ from an interval measurement?
It measures larger or smaller scores on some underlying dimension.
It implies the existence of an absolute zero value.
It requires the mutual exclusivity of all cases.
It requires that exhaustiveness is applied to all observations.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.