- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is a relationship between the literature survey and the theoretical framework?
Provides a solid foundation for developing the latter
Literature survey helps in the identification of the relevant variables
The theoretical framework explains the theory underlying these relations
All of the given options
Which of the following scales can measure the Temperature?
All of the given options
If we took the 500 people attending a school in New York City, divided them by gender, and then took a random sample of the males and a random sampling of the females, the variable on which we would divide the population is called the ........
Randomization of test units is a part of ........
Causal-comparative studies are classified under
Which type of question is most likely to be used when the researcher is just starting to explore what people think about a particular topic?
Followings are the advantages of secondary data except
The non-equivalent comparison group design is a quasi-experimental design in which, for reasons of practicality, we cannot insure that the control and experimental groups are equivalent to each other when the experiment begins. The major interpretational difficulty imposed by this design is
Measuring whether the two groups are different from each other on the posttest
Deciding how much each group has gained
Determining when enough data points are collected
Being sure that any differences between groups at the end of the experiment are due to the independent variable's influence and not due to preexisting group differences
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.