- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is the least helpful to locating and analyzing problems?
Exploring the literature in an area of interest
Discussing with the research guide
Examining every day experiences
Critical analysis of the existing theories and practices.
Which of the following represents the fiftieth percentile, or the middle point in a set of numbers arranged in order of magnitude?
An experiment has been aptly described as a
Question put to self
Question put to
Question put to psychologists
Question put to nature stimuli
Statistics can be best considered
As an art.
As a science.
90th art as well as science.
Neither art nor science.
What does randomization ensure in experimental research?
Uniformity of the groups
Similarity of the groups
Uniformity and similarity of the groups
Uniformity, similarity and equalization of the groups.
research conferences can be conducted at
All of the above
How many samples out of 100 samples drawn from a given population, the researcher wants, should represent the true population estimates is known as
The confidence level
The sampling level
The situational level
The experimental level
Starting the social status of the population, a researcher concluded that Miss Bandana is socially backward. The conclusion of researcher is
Which of these is not a method of data collection.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.