- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is statistical inference?
Analyzing statistical data
Reaching conclusions from a sample
Applying statistical methods
Developing statistical theories
Which of the following is not a type of nonrandom sampling?
The role of a project supervisor is to ........
bully the student until they agree to conduct the study that the supervisor had in mind all along
provide intellectual support, guidance and critical feedback.
negotiate access to the research setting on the student's behalf.
guide the students to complete the work in advance
The wrong statement in relation to experimental method is
It is a useful method in laboratories
It is the method of effective control of variables
Careful observation of a phenomenon under controlled conditions
Observation under controlled condition is experiment
The aims of research is
All of the above
The importance of research suggestions is
It insatiate the knowledge thirst of the new researcher
It helps in saving of time of the new researchers by helping in identifying the problems
It gives required source of energy to the researchers in future
It helps in copying by other researcher
The study of the interaction of heredity and environment is made by
A researcher is interested in studying approaches to teaching writing in schools during the 1800s. She discovers a grammar book, but there is no author or copyright date in the book. She examines the typeface in the book as well as the writing style. After investigating further, she finds a reference to the book from a teacher's diary from the 1800s. The diary also mentions an author's name. After further searching around she is able to identify the author of the book. The investigator was engaged in what process?
Which of the following should not be a consideration in writing a proposal?
Understanding the problem situation
The appearance/form of the proposal
Responding to every element exactly as specified by the client
Knowing as much as possible about the proposal recipients
The basic need of a research is
In sitting in library
In economic planning
In preparation of a project
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.