- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A study which shows a relationship between two variables is known as
A naturalistic observation
Data analysis in qualitative research, as contrasted with quantitative research is generally
Theoretical rather than applied
Deductive rather than inductive
Inductive rather than deductive
Applied rather than theoretical
The most frequent item of the series around which other items are densely populated is known as?
........ is the idea that knowledge comes from experience.
Some people are able to know and predict events long before others can. This process is popularly known as
A statistical measure based upon the entire population is called parameter while a measure based upon a sample is known as
None of these
Which of the following can be referred as Haphazard Sampling?
In a scientific research
there are assumptions which can easily verified experimentally
there are no assumptions at all
there are assumptions but experiments cannot verify them
experiments can only refute assumptions
The basic purpose of Descriptive research is-
To identify present conditions and point to present needs
To study immediate status and of a phenomenon
Facts finding researches
All of the above
Diagrams, matrices, tables, and figures should never be used in qualitative research reports.
none of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.