- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research concerned with the derivation of generalizations of broad applicability and only secondarily with any practical value is called
Which one of the variable is not discrete variable?
Place of residence
Who is regarded the father of scientific social surveys?
None of these
An essential Criterion of Scientific study is
Finding the causes of behaviour from a number of observations is called
Which of the following would generally require the largest sample size?
Simple random sampling
Proportional stratified sampling
The process not needed in experimental researches is
manipulation and replication
Who said that members of the same species are not alike ?
None of the above
A group of observations is the quotient obtained by dividing the sum of all the observations by their number, is called
None of these
Scientific Psychology came into existence during
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.