- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A researcher selects only 10 members as a sample from the total population of 5000 and considers it good because
he was a good researcher
he was guided by his supervisor
the populations was homogeneous
all of these
Which of the following similarity is found in Qualitative research and Survey research?
They are descriptive research methods.
They are guided by predetermined variables to study.
Examine topics primarily from the participants' perspectives.
Have large sample sizes.
Which one of the following is not a type of a problem?
Co relational problems
When a researcher includes in his sample those individuals who are willing and are readily available, the sampling technique is called
Simple Random Sampling
Question that consists of two or more questions joined together is called a
Double barreled question
In case of true experimental research the investigator is always required to make a compromise between which of the following four is not correct?
Internal validity and external validity
Contrived setting and natural setting
Randomization and manipulation
Control of extraneous variables and building the correlated variable into design.
Importance of median is
divides the data into two equal half
arranges the data systematically
organizes the data uniformly
arranges the data in intelligible manner
The Friendly relationship between Interviewer and respondent is called
Which of the following is a characteristic of a researcher?
He is a specialist rather than generalist.
He is industrious and persistent on the trail of discovery.
He is not operational to his chosen filed but accepts the reality.
All of these
Step deviation method to estimate arithmetic mean can be applied only when
It is an individual series we are examining.
It is continuous series.
Deviations are divisible by a common factor.
It is a discrete series.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.