- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which types of correlation are used in educational research?
Multiple cumulative correlations
All of these.
Research conducted to find solution for an immediate problem is ........
........ helps in social planning
Social Science Research
The constituents of a seminar are
None of the above
The characteristics of experimental method is
It follows the law of single variable
It is the laboratory method of research and has borrowed from pure sciences
It follows the scientific method
All the above statements are correct
Of type I and II error, one which traditionally regarded as more serious is ........
They are equally serious
Neither is serious
The Report submitted when there is a time lag between data collection and presentation of Result is called ........
Which of the following is the difference between measures and indicators?
Measures are unambiguous quantities, whereas indicators are devised from common sense understandings.
Indicators have a more direct relationship to the underlying concept than measures.
Measures are intuitively devised and then applied as if they were direct indicators of a concept.
Indicators are unambiguous quantities, whereas measures are subjective and value-laden.
Skewed curve is
curve having more than two peaks
curve of left slanting
curve has one mode
Validity of a research can be improved by
taking the true representative sample of the population
eliminating extraneous factors
both of the above measures
none of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.