- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Which scientific method focuses on testing hypotheses developed from theories?
The historical research is different from experimental research in the process of
formulation of hypothesis
All of the above
Ethics is the set of principles and guidelines that help us to uphold the things we value.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
The main part of the research is
All the above parts
Which of the following statements is false?
Discrete variables allow measurement of an infinite number of fractions of units of measurement.
Discrete variables can only have whole number values.
Continuous numbers can only have whole number values.
Continuous measures do not allow for scores that fall between two number values.
Who said, Statistics has been defined as"The Science of Counting"?
R. A. Fisher.
The steps of Historical Research are given in jumbled state as following
- Identification and Definition of Problem
- Collection of Data
- Interpretation of Data
- Criticism of Data
There are 7 questions to complete.