- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which theory signifies that truth depends on practical consequences?
What does the face validity of a questionnaire NOT involve?
Relating each question to the topic under investigation
Checking the responses which the questionnaire elicits against an external criterion.
Seeing that there is an adequate coverage of the overall topic
Seeing that questions are clear and unambiguous. .
What is the name of an unknown variable that correlates with the independent variable and explains the outcome of the experiment in the same way as the specified independent variable does?
A controlled variable
An extraneous variable
A confounded variable
An implicit variable.
Which of the following is not relevant to analysis of the research problem?
Isolating the variables that are involved in the problem and clarifying their relationships
Accumulating the facts that might be related to the problem
Attending seminars on research methodology
Proposing various relevant explanations (hypothesis) for the cause of the difficulty.
Which of the following is a wrong statement about action research?
it is field-based research
it use qualitative techniques
its primary purpose is not knowledge generation
it is carried out by practitioners such
Existentialism tries to reach modern man, offer him help in terms of clarifying his values, work out a meaningful and purposive existence. Psychologists who shaped this approach were
Rollo May, R. D. Laing and Erick Fromm
G. W. Allport, R. B. Catell and H. J. Eysenk
Erickson and Sullivan
Piaget, Bruner and Witkin
The methodology of the school of philosophy is provided by its
Which is not a source of existing statistics?
The research that applies the laws at the time of field study to draw more and more clear ideas about the problem is: (December-2008)
None of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.