- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The final stage is a survey is ........
Which of the following statement is correct?
research, objectives can be worded in question form.
research, objectives can be worded in statement form.
Objectives are to be stated in Chapter I of the Thesis
All of the above
Read the following : I. Correlation coefficient may be negative as well as positive. II. Reliability of a test can be negative. Which of the following is correct ?
I is wrong, but II is correct.
Both I and II are correct.
I is correct, but II is wrong.
Both I and II are wrong.
Research promises advancement of knowledge but discoveries are rare because:
Sustained effort at research is lacking these days
Research is a critical, continuous investigation
Most people lack the aptitude for research
Researchers are not creative enough to solve problems
The Kothari commission report was subtitled as
education and development
national education and development
education and national development
education and scientific development
The per capita income of India from 1950 to 1990 is four times. This study is
The research which is exploring new facts through the study of the past is called
There are 7 questions to complete.