- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The Ethics in research is not related to
You should mix methods in a way that provides complementary strengths and non-overlapping weaknesses. This is known as the fundamental principle of mixed research.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Searching again and again
Finding solution to any problem
Scientific approach to new truth
Action research is ordinarily concerned with problems
Of general nature.
Constituting universal truths.
Are of immediate concern and call for immediate solutions.
Have long-range implications.
Which of the following could tell us the point about which items have a tendency to Cluster?
There is a set of churches in the U. S. where part of the service involves snake handling. The researcher wants to find out why the people attending these churches do this and how they feel and think about it. In this case, the primary purpose of the study is:
The most popularly used device for collecting data is
None of these
Which of the following is a type of criterion-related validity evidence?
Both A and B are correct answers
Which of the following best describes a conference?
adequate solution of research problem
wider does manipulation of research inferences
provision to discuss on serious matters
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.