- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Today, private and public organizations also apply psychology to problems of management and employee training, to supervision of personnel, to improving communication within the organization, to counseling employees and to alleviating industrial strife. The applied psychologists who do this work are sometimes called
Which of the following is NOT a legitimate research problem as stated?
What is the relationship between the number of books children read and their reading scores?
Should competitive games be banned from elementary schools?
What does it mean to be a special needs child included in Ms. Amara's fourth grade class?
What are the major legal principles applied to educational cases decided by the Supreme Courts
Which of the following is a concept?
Total Quality Management.
Human Resource Management.
All of the given options
Which type of sampling strategy is exemplified by selecting two types of individuals those who are extremely happy and those who are extremely sad?
The Pearson product moment correlation measures the degree of ........ relationship present between two variables.
Linear and quadratic
What are the main methods of selecting samples?
All of the above
Critical decision area in questionnaire construction is ........ .
All of the given options
30 years old father are taller than 12 year old daughter. It is an example of
What is the key question in the field of statistical estimation?
Based on my random sample, what is my estimate of the population parameter?
Based on my random sample, what is my estimate of normal distribution?
Is the value of my sample statistic unlikely enough for me to reject the null hypothesis?
There is no key question in statistical estimation
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.