- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Bose Institute, Kolkata is devoted for
fundamental and applied research in physical and life sciences
fundamental research on atomic energy
fundamental research on solar energy
fundamental research on Bose Einstein theory
Research is a"Scientific undertaking" opined by
What general type of research is focused on collecting information to help a researcher advance an ideological or political position?
The measure which divides a distribution in ten equal parts is known as
If the purpose of research is to discover the relative incidence, distribution and inter-relationship of sociological and psychological variables it is called
Ex post-facto research.
The characteristic of survey method is
To solve the problems at local level
To enhance the body of knowledge
To solve the present problems
All the above
In evaluating the significance of the research problem, an important social consideration is
The genuine interest of the researcher in the problem.
Practical value of the findings to educationists, parents and social workers, etc.
Necessary skills, abilities and background of knowledge of the researcher.
Possibility of obtaining reliable and valid data by the researchers.
There are 7 questions to complete.