- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The advantage of preparing the research paper raise
the exchange of ideas related to research
the familiarity with the research approaches
the awareness about present research
all of the above
Which of the following is the first step in starting the research process?
Searching for solutions to the problem
Searching sources of information to locate problem.
Survey of related literature
Identification of problem
To obtain the freest opinion of the respondent, when we ask general question before a specific question then this procedure is called as the
A number calculated with complete population data and quantifies a characteristic of the population is called which of the following?
The main condition which should be followed by research is
Knowledge of facts and principles
Standardized findings and conclusions
All of the above
The first variable is ........ variable
Rearrange, in proper order, the following points of Likert type attitude scale:
- Strongly agree
- Strongly disagree
(a), (b), (e), (c), (d)
(a), (c), (d), (e), (b)
(a), (c), (d), (b), (e)
(b), (d), (e), (c), (a)
Which measure of central tendency takes into account the magnitude of scores?
Which of the following types of reliability refers to the consistency of test scores over time?
Equivalent forms reliability
Research can be classified as:
Basic, Applied and Action Research
Quantitative and Qualitative Research
Philosophical, Historical, Survey and Experimental Research
All the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.