- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not a longitudinal design?
Both A and C are longitudinal designs
In a survey the number questions is
Both limited and unlimited
None of the above
The procedure of classifying the answers to a question into meaningful categories is called
When evaluating tests and assessments,"reliability" refers to asking ourselves which of the following questions?
Are there ways to avoid subjective judgments when measuring something?
Does it measure multiple constructs?
Does it measure what it is supposed to measure?
Does it give consistent results?
The nonrandom sampling type that involves selecting a convenience sample from a population with a specific set of characteristics for your research study is called ........
For what is the Thematic Appreciation Test (TAT) most useful?
Assessment of motivational variables.
Assessment of intellectual level
Predicting suitability for psychotherapy
Which one of the following aspect to be evaluated during"Pilot Testing"?
Reactions of Respondents
Discovering errors in the instrument
Sampling procedure can be checked
All of the given options
How can the objectivity of the research be enhanced?
Through its impartiality
Through its reliability
Through its validity
All of these
A researcher divides the populations into PG, graduates and 10 + 2 students and using the random digit table he selects some of them from each. This is technically called
stratified random sampling
none of these
systematic search for pertinent information on a specific topic
search for scientific invention
search for gathering information by experiment
search for qualitative knowledge
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.