- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following statement matches with that of Mouly?
Research is a process in which Exploratory procedure(method) has been employed
The application of Scientific method foe experimentation and interpretation intellectually for solving the problems is called a research
Research is an intensive formal and organised procedure
Research can be defined in the form of study method of problem-solving
........ refers to how well the particular sample of behaviors used to measure a characteristic reflects the entire domain of behaviors that constitutes that characteristic
Content validity evidence
Construct validity evidence
Face validity evidence
Criterion-related validity evidence
A researcher examines a program looking at the effects of mentoring on poor readers' reading achievement. He looks at two different schools. One serves as the control and the other the experimental group. Both schools had reading achievement that was around the 50th percentile. During the time that the mentoring program is in place in the experimental group, a statewide reading initiative is started in randomly selected schools. The experimental, but not the control school is involved in the initiative. At the end of the year, the experimental group does better than the control. From the information presented above, a likely threat to the internal validity of the study is:
Selection by mortality interaction
Hypothesis must have ........
What is irrelevant in the context of the criteria of acceptable hypothesis?
A hypothesis should be clearly and precisely stated
A hypothesis should state the expected relationship between the variables
A hypothesis should be such that it can be proved
A hypothesis should be testable.
Hypotheses test may also be called as
A research problem is not feasible if ........
It consists of independent and dependent variables
It has utility and relevance
It is new and adds something to knowledge
It is researchable
The feasibility of a research study should be considered in the light of
Potential ethical concerns
Skills required for the researcher
Cost and time required to conduct the research
All of above
Which of the following sampling techniques is an equal probability selection method (i. e., EPSEM) in which every individual in the population has an equal chance of being selected?
Simple random sampling
Cluster sampling using the PPS technique
All of the above are EPSEM
Seminar provides the following opportunity to a researcher
Expression of feelings
Exchange of ideas
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.