- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
The research is a
Investigation for showing scholarship
Investigation in the interest of society
The main characteristic of scientific research is:
all of the above
Experimental method is based on
Researcher's point of view
J. S. Mill's Cannon of Single Variable
Formulation of hypothesis
A researcher studies achievement by children in poorly funded elementary schools. She develops a model that posits parent involvement as an important variable. She believes that parent involvement has an impact on children by increasing their motivation to do school work. Thus, in her model, greater parent involvement leads to higher student motivation, which in turn creates higher student achievement. Student motivation is what kind of variable in this study?
Mediating or intervening variable
In a ........ observation researcher stands apart and does not participate
Which techniques are most used in Educational Research?
Generally research papers are presented abundantly in
All of the above
The per capita income of India from 1950 to 1990 is four times. This study is
Which one of the following is NOT a quality of a problem?
Practicality of the problem
Problem according to the interests of the researcher
Measurability of problem
Innate nature of the problem
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.