- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research that is done to understand an event from the past is known as ........ ?
On the basis of contributions made, all the researches can be classified as
Longitudinal and Cross-sectional
None of the above
The first step of research is:
Searching a problem
Selecting a problem
Finding a problem
Identifying a problem
In the context of a Survey Research, the following steps are taken in a certain order:
- Data analysis
- Data collection
1, 4, 3, 2
2, 3, 1, 4
4, 1, 2, 3
3, 2, 4, 1
Which of the following will give a more"accurate" representation of the population from which a sample has been taken?
A large sample based on the convenience sampling technique
A small sample based on simple random sampling
A large sample based on simple random sampling
A small cluster sample
Generally the data of the research is
Both of the above analogous and true in terminology's perspective
None of the above
The basic characteristic of Educational Research is
It is based on sound philosophy of education
It is interdisciplinary in nature
It employs deductive reasoning processes
All of the above
In the given series 71, 72,64,68,70,76,73,75, the median is
High intelligence combined with high motivation raises the levels of academic achievement and high intelligence combined with low motivation lowers academic achievement, this indicates that
Intelligence is more important a factor of achievement.
Motivation is more important a factor of achievement.
Intelligence interacts with motivation.
Intelligence and motivation are equally important as factors of achievement.
Projective test is a
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.