- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
In research, something that does not "vary" is called a ........
generalized conclusion made on the basis of the sample is known as
data analyzes and interpretation
statistical inference of external validity of the research
None of the above
In a scientific research
there are assumptions which can easily verified experimentally
there are no assumptions at all
there are assumptions but experiments cannot verify them
experiments can only refute assumptions
Year Books contains the detailed content of
Derails of specific issues on annual basis
A year only
A specific year only
Which of the following is not a characteristic of a good theory or explanation?
It is parsimonious
It is testable
It is general enough to apply to more than one place, situation, or person
All of the above are characteristics of good theories
minimum in number
sufficient in number
all of the above
The variable the researcher matches to eliminate it as an alternative explanation is called a(n) ........ variable
There are 7 questions to complete.