- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The 'standard error of a statistic' is a measure of
Errors of Prediction
Errors of Measurement
The title page of Research thesis should be
Brief and meaningful
Scientific and logical
Aesthetic and attractive
All the above and 'Catchy'.
The research is an ethical process'. Here the meaning of ethics is
The external beauty of the research
The quality of the research content
The fulfilment of research values in an investigation
None of the above
A doctor studies the relative effectiveness of two drugs of dengue fever. His research would be classified as
varsity teachers would normally
published annually, at least two research article
strike a balance between teaching, research and guidance
do all-time research work
concentrate on writing textbook
What is the median of the following set of scores? 18, 6, 12, 10, 14
Which scientific method focuses on testing hypotheses developed from theories?
All the persons involved in the collection of data and supervision of data collection process are called
None of the given options
Which of the following is necessary for Personal Interview in survey research?
Accessibility of the respondent
Motivation of the respondent
All of these
In case the population has a normal distribution, then the sampling distribution of the mean
Has a mean equal to the population mean
Has normal distribution
Both A and B
None of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.