- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not an example of a nonrandom sampling technique?
A researcher designs an experiment to test how variables interact to influence how well children learn spelling words. In this case, the main purpose of the study was
There are some people in the world who can move objects which are away from them without using any form of physical force. In psychology, this phenomenon is called
The most critical area of an article to read is;
A statistical measure based upon the entire population is called parameter while measure based upon a sample is known as
none of these
Another concept is by ........
All causes non sampling errors except
defect in data collection
faulty tools of measurement
The term 'workshop' borrowed in the field of research from
None of the above
The compulsion of publication of research paper is-
Only for University Teachers
Only for Central University Teachers
For all the teachers in higher education institutions
A researcher selects only 10 members as a sample from the total population of 5000 and considers it good because
he was a good researcher
he was guided by his supervisor
the populations was homogeneous
all of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.