- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A researcher is interested in studying why the"new math" of the 1960s failed. She interviews several teachers who used the new math during the 1960s. These teachers are considered as
In organizing a workshop, the following cognitive objective is primarily included
to search the solutions for complicated problems
to discuss the socio-philosophical aspect of the research
to determine the research methodologies
all of the above
Computer database searches can be done
With a computer with CD-ROM drive
At the library
All of the above
Normal Probability Curve should be
Which of the following is the most helpful device in research and to researchers?
Who among the following gave the theory of insight?
Reliability is most simply known as which of the following?
A rank order of participants on some characteristic
Ways in which people are the same
Appropriateness of interpretations on the basis of test scores
Consistency or stability
Which of the following is not a form of nonrandom sampling?
They are all forms of nonrandom sampling
The process of drawing a sample from a population is known as ........
None of the above
Which of the following statements is false?
Discrete variables allow measurement of an infinite number of fractions of units of measurement
Discrete variables can only have whole number values
Continuous numbers can only have whole number values B
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.