- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which scientific method is a top-down or confirmatory approach?
The sample study assumes
all the characteristics of sample are same as the population
the characteristics of sample are different from the population
there are characteristics which match the population
all of the above
Which of the following sampling methods is based on probability?
Karl Pearson's coefficient of skewness
Is always positive.
is always negative.
Can be both positive and negative.
Cannot be zero.
Research basically is-
A point of view
An attitude of inquiry
A step-wise-step exploration
All of the above
Internal validity refers to which of the following?
The ability to infer that a casual relationship exists between 2 variables
The extent to which study results can be generalized to and across populations of persons, settings, and times
The use of effective measurement instruments in the study
The ability to generalize the study results to individuals not included in the study
Hypotheses in qualitative research studies usually ........
Are very specific and stated prior to beginning the study
Are often generated as the data are collected, interpreted, and analyzed
Are never used
Are always stated after the research study has been completed
How many sources of Educational research have been identified by or admitted by Good, Barr and Scates?
In case of ANOVA if there are no treatment effects at all, then F-ratio will be
Any value between 1. 0-1%.
........ is a quality of Good Researcher
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.