- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Internal criticism is done
To verify the accuracy of the source.
To verify the authenticity of the source.
Both of these
None of these
In quasi-experimental research designs, causal interpretations can be made ........
Only when rival explanations have been shown to be plausible
Only when rival explanations have been shown to be implausible
Only when the participants have been randomly selected
Only when there is a single participant in the experiment
Anything which evokes a response in the Organism is called
invention of the research should be
in the interest of all the living creatures
in the interest of lovable one
in the interest of human beings
in the interest of religion
In correlation design of Ex Post Facto Research, we study
The variable which has been measured in advance and will be work as an causative factor for second variable
The second variable which is going to be measured and will work as a causative factor for antecedent variable
The third variable which cannot be measured but work as a causative factor for first and second variable
All the above three situations and occurrence of variables
The literal meaning of 'Psychology' is
Science of Mind
Science of Consciousness
Science of Behavior
Science of Soul
Which type of question is most likely to be used when the researcher is just starting to explore what people think about a particular topic?
Which of the following indicates that it is a parameter, not a statistics?
What is the primary approach that is used by the IRB to assess the ethical acceptability of a research study?
........ is the evidence that the instrument, techniques, or process used to measure concept does indeed measure the intended concepts.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.