- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The advantage of the Survey of Related literature is
It is like a back-bone of the research
It helps in formulating objectives and hypotheses of the research
It helps in preparation of research design
All of the above are true
When a research is repeated under the similar controlled conditions, such research is called as
The final result of a study will be more accurate if the sample drawn is
fixed by quota
representative to the population
A social Science
A Natural Science
A Biological Science
Both Natural and Social Science
The"tool" function of theory is to
Summarize existing knowledge
Summarize existing hypotheses
Suggest new relationships and make new predictions
Suggest new theories
Identify the Non-probability sampling techniques
- Stratified random sampling
- Systematic sampling
- Snow ball sampling
- Incidental sampling
1 and 2 are correct.
2 and 3 are correct.
3 and 4 are correct.
1 and 4 are correct.
occurrences of events
distribution of events in number of times
most often occurring events
Which of the following best describes quantitative research?
research that attempts to generate a new theory
the collection of nonnumeric data
an attempt to confirm the researcher's hypotheses
research that is exploratory
This type of design is one where all participants participate in all experimental treatment conditions.
Repeated measures design
Pretest-posttest control-group design
Which correlation is the strongest?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.