- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research questions are crucial because they will.
guide your decisions about what data to collect and from where.
help you to decide which research area interests you.
ensure that your findings have external validity.
prevent you from thinking about research strategies
The process of writing a research paper is
all of the above
Case-study collects the data from the following sources
From Anecdotal records
From Government documents
From all of the above
Propositions which describe the characteristics are ........ Hypothesis
Which of the following is not correctly matched ?
Test-Retest : Stability
Split-Half : Internal consistency
KR-20 : Stability
Parallel Form : Equivalence
The basic difference between Type-l and Type-2 errors is that
In Type-l Error, the difference does not exists due to chance errors or sampling errors
In Type2 the existing difference is not realistic in nature
Both of the above are correct
None of the above
The size of sample for a study mostly depends on
Gravity of the population
Geographical area of the study
Homogeneity and heterogeneity of the population
Type of population
The main condition which should be followed by research is
Knowledge of facts and principles
Standardized findings and conclusions
All the above
Which scientific method is a top-down or confirmatory approach?
Quality of research depends on
dedication on the part of researcher
training in research methodology
use of high technology
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.