- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Preliminary Data Collection may be considered as part of
All of the given options
Who among the following gave this theory of need reduction?
The ........ is the value you calculate when you want the arithmetic average
All of the above
Where do you provide a step-by-step account of what the researcher and participants did during the research study?
What are the functions of statistical analysis?
Explanation of results
Presentation of data
Both of them
None of the above .
Which major characteristic of qualitative research refers to studying real world situations as they unfold naturally?
In which qualitative research approach is the primary goal to gain access to individuals' inner worlds of experience?
A recent development of ``Applied Social Psychology'' which is concerned with the application of psychology in solving the problems of particular communities of people like village community, the urban community and the socially backward community etc. is popularly known as
Ordinarily a good piece of research follows four phases. They are given below
- Setting of objectives
- Analyzing data
- Collecting data
- Interpreting the findings
III, I, IV, II
I, III, II, IV
I, II, III, IV
II, IV, III, I
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.