- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not an unethical issue?
Avoiding legal liability
None of the given options
Suppose you have a glass of milk and with a measuring glass you continue to add half a c. c. of plain tea at every step, till your friend reports a change in judgment in the colour of the milk. The quantity of tea added, has just crossed what is just termed as
Just Noticeable Difference
The research is (in reference to human nature)
An attitude of inquiry
A method of formulating principles
A systematic and intellectual work
A scientific method
The researcher has secretly placed him or herself (as a member) in the group that is being studied. This researcher may be which of the following?
A complete participant
None of the above
The positive correlation between teachers' salaries and the price of liquor is ........
Due to a third-variable
Both A and B
Independent variables are not manipulated in
ex-post facto researches
both of the above
None of these
The main characteristic of scientific research is:
all of the above
How many times the students appear in the research class is the example of ........
What is the defining characteristic of experimental research?
focuses only on local problems
the use of open-ended questions
resistance to manipulation
manipulation of the independent variable
The perspective which is concerned with characteristic changes that occur in people as they mature is known as
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.