- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The quality of a problem is
Worth for solution
All the above
Which technique is generally followed when the population is finite?
Area sampling technique
Purposive sampling technique
Systematic sampling technique
None of the above
The salient feature of a workshop is
Attainment of higher cognitive and conative objectives of research
Comprehension of new approaches of research
Searching probabilities of practical utility of the research
All of the above
Which of the following statements is most correct about the difference between Applied and Action Research?
While applied research adds to an organized body of scientific knowledge, action research does not do that
While the findings of applied research have practical implications for educational practices, action research is not concerned with that
While applied research and action research both are undertaken to solve immediate practical problems, in action research the researcher is the same person as the practitioner who will use the findings of the research
The difference between them is that of nomenclature only; otherwise they are the same.
The standard of any research is judged by
depth of the research
experience of the researcher
relevance of the research
none of the above
Research help in explaining the ........ with which something operates.
The quantitative research is best described by ........
Research that attempts to generate new theory
The collection of non numerical data
Research that is exploratory
An attempt to confirm the researcher's hypotheses
People who are available, volunteer, or can be easily recruited are used in the sampling method called ........
Simple random sampling
The process not needed in experimental researches is
manipulation and replication
ANOVA does NOT assume that
The treatment groups are selected at random from the same population.
The adjusted scores within groups have normal distribution.
The treatment groups are homogeneous.
The treatment groups are drawn from a larger population.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.